EmisNUG Forum
Forum for Emis Users

Home » EmisNUG mailing lists » emis-list » Creating documents within protocols
Creating documents within protocols [message #23504] Sun, 27 January 2019 12:41 Go to next message
yctang is currently offline  yctang
Seems when running more than one protocol in sequence, I am unable to save a document being created by the preceding protocol because as soon as the document template file is opened, the protocol skips to the next protocol. This does not happen if there is only one protocol running alone. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this a design feature/flaw? YC
Re: Creating documents within protocols [message #23505 is a reply to message #23504] Sun, 27 January 2019 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should add that what I meant was that when running a protocol that CONTAINS more than one protocol running in sequence ...

(Hoping some-one has found a workaround.) YC

yctang wrote on Sun, 27 January 2019 12:41
Seems when running more than one protocol in sequence, I am unable to save a document being created by the preceding protocol because as soon as the document template file is opened, the protocol skips to the next protocol. This does not happen if there is only one protocol running alone. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this a design feature/flaw? YC
Re: Creating documents within protocols [message #23509 is a reply to message #23505] Wed, 30 January 2019 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Support Communications is currently offline  Support Communications

Good morning, Can I take your CDB number and the name of the protocol you are having trouble with please so I can look into this for you? Thank you, Sophie

EMIS Support
Re: Creating documents within protocols [message #23511 is a reply to message #23505] Wed, 30 January 2019 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Support Communications is currently offline  Support Communications

---

EMIS Support

[Updated on: Wed, 30 January 2019 10:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Creating documents within protocols [message #23512 is a reply to message #23509] Thu, 31 January 2019 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CDB 2089

Protocol name : "AutoQ Print - ALWAYS RUN: tick only once"

Many thanks for looking into this. I did find a workaround just a few days ago. In order to enable correct functioning for "Create document" for documents that reside within more than one protocol, you need to nest one protocol into the other - like Russian stacking dolls. I have started to reconfigure the protocol in this way but I don't relish nesting 3-odd protocols!

YC

Support Communications wrote on Wed, 30 January 2019 10:09
Good morning, Can I take your CDB number and the name of the protocol you are having trouble with please so I can look into this for you? Thank you, Sophie
Re: Creating documents within protocols [message #23513 is a reply to message #23512] Thu, 31 January 2019 18:54 Go to previous message
I meant 30-odd. YC
Previous Topic: QOF Approved Codes
Next Topic: Alert on Registration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:55:05 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03212 seconds